In the picture above you can see scripture that proves that YAHUAH
said that JOHN the Baptist was preparing the way for HIM.. Isa 40:3
Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of Alahim to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings. Scripture is written with many applications to the text for example literal, principle, personal, figurative meanings, prophetic level, repeating themes, type and antitype, symbolic and idioms. I am sure there are may more levels of scripture understanding might be labeled as Allegorical, Multiple Application, Contextual, Sanctuary symbolism, Metaphorical, Mathematical, Poetic patterns, and even more. Of course you need other tools, Bible Dictionary, Concordance, etc. 1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. This one is the most important. In the pass I have notice were scripture is saying one thing and spirit is trying to show you the truth.
Yahusha, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said, “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’ ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’ ‘I tell you the truth,’ Yahusha answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I AM!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Yahusha hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds” (John 8:56–59). The violent response of the Jews to Yahusha’ “I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal Alahim incarnate. Yahusha was equating Himself with the "I AM" the NAME YAHuah gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.
If Yahusha had merely wanted to say He EXISTED before Abraham’s time, He would have said, “Before Abraham, I WAS.” The Greek words translated “was,” in the case of Abraham, and “am,” in the case of Yahusha, are quite different. The words chosen by the Spirit make it clear that Abraham was “brought into being,” but Yahusha existed eternally (see John 1:1). There is no doubt that the Jews, Pharisees understood what He was saying because they took up stones to kill Him for making Himself equal with Alahim (John 5:18). Such a statement, if not true, was blasphemy and the punishment prescribed by the Mosaic TORAH was death (Leviticus 24:11–14). But Yahusha committed no blasphemy; He was and is YAHUAH, equal to the Father in every way.
Yahusha used the same phrase “I AM” in seven declarations about Himself. In all seven, He combines I AM with tremendous metaphors which express His saving relationship toward the world. All appear in the book of John. They are I AM the Bread of Life (John 6:35, 41, 48, 51); I AM the Light of the World (John 8:12); I AM the Door of the Sheep (John 10:7, 9); I AM the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14); I AM the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25); I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6); and I AM the True Vine (John 15:1, 5).
Yah: the name of the Alahim of Israel
Original Word: יָהּ
Part of Speech: Proper Name
John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I AM he, you will indeed die in your sins."
.ץראה תאו ,םיימשה תא ,םיהולא ארב ,תישארב
Notice in the first sentence in the scriptures in Hebrew we find Alef and the Tau,
Notice this is not translated in your bible. WHY? This is why our translations of
YAHUAH word have to be research. The FIRST and LAST.
Exo 15:3“יהוה is a man of battle, יהוה is His Name.
CONCORDANCE the word SALVATION or Yahusha is
Feminine passive participle ofH3467; something saved, that is, (abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity: - deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.
I found in the so called old testament many times were the savior name appear.. NOT JESUS but his real name. ישׁוּעהYahusha
MESSIAH Is Eternal
In John 10:28, Yahusha said, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." If Yahusha THE MESSIAH isn't eternal, then how does He have the power to give "eternal life"?
Micah 5:2 states that Yahusha THE MESSIAH is "from everlasting", which is exactly what Psalm 93:2 and Isaiah 63:16 say about YAHUAH!
In John 8:58, Yahusha THE MESSIAH said to the Pharisees, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM." The term "I am" is the exact term that Yahuah used in Exodus 3:14 in reference to Himself! Yahusha professed to be the eternal YAHUAH of the TORAH.
The Deity of Yahusha and Yahuah
John 14:8-9 8 Philip said, “Master, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” 9 Yahusha answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
The passages in the bible teaches that Yahuah and Yahusha are the SAME. To understand this MiSTERY not only has to be reveal through the SET APART SPIRIT and Scripture. So read just the few that I have provide, I am sure that there are many more.
Let start with the Basic passage that Yahuah says the CHILD born is the EVERLASTING FATHER.. Now YAHUAH not only give him Deity here but he actually go as far to called him FATHER..
Isa 9:6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty El, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
In Judaism they say this child is ISRAEL.. but that is impossible YISRAEL is not the EVERLASTING FATHER. You think if it was YISRAEL he would said it was..
In the next passage YAHUAH says that he is the ONLY SAVIOR he actually is saying I AM HE speaking of Yahusha..
Isa 43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith YAHUAH, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM HE before me there was no El formed, neither shall there be after me. Isa 43:11 I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no SAVIOR. TWO THINGS here.. YAHUAH is claiming that he is the SERVANT that he has CHOSEN and then he SAID that HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOR.. NO OTHER NOT EVEN A SON.. this are clues planted all through scripture of the Deity of YAHUAH.
Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, YAHUAH with us. . John II 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yahusha Messiah is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-messiah. The Questions that MORMON, JEHOVAH WITNESS, SEVENTH DAY EVANGELIST, and MANY CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLIC also do not KNOW. What is the Deity of Yahusha and Yahuah? Mark 12:29 And Yahusha answered him, The first of all the Commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Yahuah our Elohim is one Master: Click here on The Ten Commandments To see them...
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Omen. Rev 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the YAHUAH, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
The Hebrew word for YAHUAH literally means "I WAS, I AM, I WILL BE" Yahusha is describing the meaning of his Name to those "SEALED" with the name of the Father will know His Name, these will be the living saints will number 144,000 and no lie will be found in their mouths. That is why he spoke "Baruch haba baShem YAHUAH" (Blessed is the One Who comes in the Name of YAHUAH. Notice that Yahusha is not saying we will not see him again until we say a title like "God". If Yahusha would had said Lord or God he would have broken the Torah (Law). "Exodus 20:7" John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YAHUAH, and the Word was YAHUAH. John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. In John is reveal that YAHUAH became flesh and dwelt among us. Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Set Apart Spirit, whom the Father will send in my Name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Most Christian believe in the Trinity but Yahuah is one. The same Way that the Set Apart Spirit comes to all the believers, but is only one spirit. John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. Corinthians I 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of Elohim; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of Elohim. John 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. Now are the Commandments YAHUAH or Yahusha?
Corinthians I 8:6 But to us there is but one Yahuah, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yahusha Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him. Is all the same spirit. Corinthians I 12:8-9 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Yahuah, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Omen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
But I have presented below enough Scripture in this article to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahusha is the Redeemer and Savior and that because He is the Redeemer and Savior He is Yahuah. The Elohim of Israel IS Yahusha who is Yahuah made flesh by Elohim. Is anything too hard for our Elohim? I think not. Is Yahusha YAHUAH? Is He Yahuah in the flesh? YES.
We need to understand the concept of the kinsman redeemer as practiced in the Hebrew nation of ISRAEL?. The kinsman redeemer was a blood relative who had the right to redeem, avenge, revenge, ransom, etc. The first concept that we need to understand is the idea of what redeem means in these two verses of Scripture. Just read in the book Ruth 4:4 and 4:6. Why is this important in the context of what we are studying here? The concept of the kinsman redeemer applies to the Messiah Yahusha because He is the only begotten Son of the Father so therefore He inherits the right to the role of kinsman redeemer through His Father Yahuah. So how would that affect us? It affects us because if we grasp the concept of the kinsman redeemer we realize that if we were created by Yahuah through His Son Yahusha then we are ALL, each and every one of us, related by blood to Yahusha. And every one of us who accept Yahusha as Messiah become further entwined with Yahusha through the (Set Apart Spirit) "Ruach" of Yahuah in that we become spiritually connected to Yahusha. So this extends the idea of the kinsman redeemer right on down from Yahusha to you and me and everyone who will ever be or has been. It is only through the rejection of our savior Yahusha as Messiah which causes us to then reject Him as our kinsman redeemer. When we do this we are acting just like the relative in Ruth who rejected the role of kinsman redeemer because he did not want to forfeit his own inheritance. So having laid out the premise for understanding the concept of the kinsman redeemer and the role he plays let’s get on with showing how this role ties in Yahusha to Yahuah and in doing that we can show that Yahuah and Yahusha are entwined and that one cannot exist without the other and that they are joined ‘at the hip’ as they say. Exodus-15:13, Deuteronomy 29:13-14, Deuteronomy 32:15, 2 Samuel 22:2-3, 1 Chronicles 16:23, Job 19:25, Psalm 78:35, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 43:25, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 60:16, Isaiah 63:16. These are just a few scriptures about the redeemer and savior. Now lets compare below, and you will see with out dought that Yahuah and Yahusha are ONE. Colossians 2:9 “For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.”. Timothy I 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of fullness: Yahuah was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Yahuah, and the Word was Yahuah. John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Mark 12:29 And Yahusha answered him, The first of all the Commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Yahuah our Elohim is one Yahuah:
HOW can they BOTH CLAIM to be the ALMIGHTY, the only conclusion is that they are ONE IN THE SAME.
Who is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth?
1. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning
ELOHIM created the heavens and the earth.
2. Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of Yahuah; And the firmament shows His handiwork.
3. Psalms 33:6 By the word of the Yahuah the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
1. John 1:1-3 In the beginning was
the Word, and the Word was with Yahuah, and the Word was ELOHIM. 2 He
was in the beginning with Yahuah. 3 All things were made through Him,
and without Him nothing was made that was made.
2. Colossians 1:13-17 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible Yahuah, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
3. Hebrews 1:3-10 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"? 6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of Yahuah worship Him." 7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." 8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O Yahuah, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousnessand hated lawlessness; Therefore Yahuah, Your ELOHIM, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions." 10 And: "You, Yahuah, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
Who is our Yahuah?
1. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O
Israel: The Yahuah our ELOHIM, the Yahuah is one!
2. John 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true EL, and Yahusha MESSIAH whom You have sent.
3. 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one EL and one Mediator between EL and men, the Man MESSIAH Yahusha 4. Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says the Yahuah, "And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no ELOHIM formed, Nor shall there be after Me.
5. Jude 1:25 To Yahuah our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Omen.
1. 1 John 5:20 And we know that
the Son of Yahuah has come and has given us an understanding, that we
may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son
Yahusha MESSIAH. This is the true Yahuah and eternal life.
2. Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O Yahuah, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
3. Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty Yahuah, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Wow Emanuel means YAHUAH in the Flesh
Who is the Master?
1. Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the
Yahuah your ELOHIM is Yahuah of MIGHTY ONES and MASTER OF MASTERS, the
great EL, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.
2. Psalms 136:1-4 O give thanks unto the Yahuah; 2 O give thanks unto the EL of MIGHTY ONES: . 3 O give thanks to the MASTER of MASTERS: 4 To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
1. Revelation 17:14 "These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is MASTER of MASTER and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful."
Wow The scriptures claim Yahusha is the Master..
Who is the Savior? Is clear that YAHUAH said he is the ONLY SAVIOR..NO ONE ELSE..
1. Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the
Yahuah, And besides Me there is no savior.
2. 1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of EL our Savior,
3. Jude 1:25 To EL our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Omen.
1. Titus 2:13 looking for the
blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great EL and Savior Yahusha
2. 2 Peter 1:11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our MASTER and Savior Yahusha MESSIAH.
3. 1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.
YAHUAH claims he is the only SAVIOR, only conclusion is that Yahusha is the Almighty in the flesh...
Who is I AM who I AM? this is why the religios leader of that time wanted to kill him..
1. Exodus 3:14 And Yahuah said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you
1. John 8:58 Yahusha said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
I am says Yahusha, Revelation 1:18 I am Alpha and Omega.
Who is the Holy One of Israel?
1. Isaiah 48:17 Thus says the
Yahuah, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel:
"I am the Yahuah your ELOHIM, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you
by the way you should go.
2. Psalms 89:18 For the Yahuah is our defense; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
3. Isaiah 43:15 I am the Yahuah, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
4. Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Yahuah, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
5. Isaiah 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
6. Isaiah 29:19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Yahuah, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
1. Mark 1:24 Saying, Let us alone;
what have we to do with thee, thou Yahusha of Nazareth? art thou come to
destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy
One of ELOHIM.
2. Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
3. Acts 3:14-15 "But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom Yahuah raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
They both claim to be Holy (Set Apart)
Who Will Send the Set Apart Spirit?
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Set Apart Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
They both claim to send the Spirit
Who is the Shepherd?
1. Psalms 23:1 A Psalm of David.
The Yahuah is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. Ezekiel 34:11-12 For thus saith the Yahuah ELOHIM: Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
1. Matthew 25:31-32 When the Son
of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then
shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be
gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a
shepherd divided his sheep from the goats:
2. John 10:11,14 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
They both claim to be the Shepherd!
Who raised Yahusha from the dead?
1. Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the MASTER Yahusha and believe in your heart that Yahuah has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
1. John 2:19 Yahusha answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
Notice he claim that he would raise it him self.
Who shed His blood for the Congregation?
1. Acts 20:28 "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Set Apart Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the Congragation of Yahuah which He purchased with His own blood.
2. Isa 43:10 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the Yahuah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no Elohim formed, neither shall there be after me.
1. 1 Peter 1:19 but with the
precious blood of MESSIAH, as of a lamb without blemish and without
2. Hebrews 13:12 Therefore Yahusha also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
3. Colossians 1:14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. Only our Yahuah forgive SINS.
They both claim to shed his blood
Who is to be Worshipped?
1. Exodus 34:14 '(for you shall
worship no other Elohim, for the Yahuah, whose name is Jealous, is a
2. Deuteronomy 30:16-17 "in that I command you today to love the Yahuah your ELOHIM, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Yahuah your ELOHIM will bless you in the land which you go to possess. 17 "But if your heart turns away so that you do not hear, and are drawn away, and worship other Elohims and serve them,
3. 2 Chronicles 7:19 "But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other ELOHIM'S, and worship them,
4. Matthew 4:9-10 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me." 10 Then Yahusha said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Yahuah your ELOHIM, and Him only you shall serve.'" Notice he could not be tempted
1. Matthew 2:2 saying, "Where is
He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the
East and have come to worship Him."
2. Hebrews 1:6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of Yahuah worship Him."
3. John 9:35-38 Yahusha heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of Yahuah?" 36 He answered and said, "Who is He, MASTER, that I may believe in Him?" 37 And Yahusha said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you." 38 Then he said, "MASTER, I believe!" And he worshipped Him.
Who is not to be Worship?
1. Acts 10:25-26 As Peter was
coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his
feet and worshiped him. 26 But Peter lifted him up, saying,
"Stand up; I myself am also a man."
2. Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Yahusha. Worship Yahuah! For the testimony of Yahusha is the spirit of prophecy."
Was Yahusha Worship?
1. Revelation 22:8-9 Now I, John,
saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to
worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. 9 Then
he said to me, "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow
servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the
words of this book. Worship Yahuah.
2. Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Matthew 2:11
3. Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Master, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. Matthew 9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live. Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of Yahuah. Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Master, help me. Matthew 20:20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. Matthew 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. John 9:38 And he said, Master, I believe. And he worshipped him. John 12:20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast: Mark 11:9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Yah:
They both have been worship
Who is the FIRST and the LAST?
1. Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the
Yahuah the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Yahuah of hosts; I am
the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no ELOHIM. Isaiah
48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the
first, I also am the last.
2. Revelation 21:6-7 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his Yahuah, and he shall be my son.
1. Revelation 1:10-18 I was in the Spirit on the YaHuWaH'S day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 12 And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Omen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
2. Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
They both claim to the FIRST
Who is the Husband?
1. Jeremiah 3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Yahuah; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
2. Jeremiah 3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the Yahuah.
3. Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Yahuah:
4. Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Yahuah of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The Yahuah of the whole earth shall he be called.
1. Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my
brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of MESSIAH;
that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the
dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto Yahuah.
2. 2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with Elohim jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to MESSIAH.
3. Ephesians 5:22-33
4. Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
They both claim to be the Husband
Who is the Rock?
1. Deuteronomy 32:3-4 Because I will publish the name of the Yahuah: ascribe ye greatness unto our Yahuah. 4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a Yahuah of truth and without Iniquity, just and right is he.
2. 1 Samuel 2:2 There is none holy as the Yahuah: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our Yahuah.
3. 2 Samuel 22:2 And he said, The Yahuah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
4. 2 Samuel 22:32 For who is Yahuah , save the Yahuah? and who is a rock, save our Yahuah?
5. Psalms 28:1 A Psalm of David. Unto thee will I cry, O Yahuah my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
6. Psalms 42:9 I will say unto Yahuah my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
7. Psalms 62:1-2 To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David. Truly my soul waiteth upon Yahuah: from him cometh my salvation. 2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
8. Psalms 62:6-7 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 7 In Yahuah is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in Yahuah .
9. Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Yahuah: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
1. Matthew 16:18 And I say also
unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my
church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
2. Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
3. 1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was MESSIAH.
They both claim to be the ROCK
Who is the King of Israel?
1. Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Yahuah the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Yahuah of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Yahuah.
2. Zephaniah 3:15 The Yahuah hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Yahuah, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
1. Matthew 27:42 He saved others;
himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come
down from the cross, and we will believe him.
2. Mark 15:32 Let Messiah the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
3. John 1:48-49 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Yahusha answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. 49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of Yahuah; thou art the King of Israel.
4. John 12:12-15 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Yahusha was coming to Jerusalem, 13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Yahuah. 14 And Yahusha, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, 15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.
5. Matthew 27:11 And Yahusha stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Yahusha said unto him, Thou sayest.
6. Matthew 27:29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
7. John 19:19-21 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, Yahusha OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. 20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Yahusha was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. 21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
Who is the King of the Earth?
1. Psalms 47:2 For the Yahuah most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. 2. Psalms 47:7 For Yahuah is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
3. Jeremiah 10:6-7 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Yahuah; thou art great, and thy name is great in might. 7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee. 4. Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. 5. Zechariah 14:9 And the Yahuah shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Yahuah, and his name one. 6. Zechariah 14:16-17 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Yahuah of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Yahuah of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 7. 2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of Yahuah, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of Yahuah, for which ye also suffer: 8. Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of Yahuah is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Set Apart Spirit. 9. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of Yahuah? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionist, shall inherit the kingdom of Yahuah.
1. Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of MESSIAH and of Yahuah.
2. Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
3. 2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before Yahuah, and the MASTER Yahusha MESSIAH, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
4. Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Yahuah, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
5. 2 Peter 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our MASTER and Savior Yahusha MESSIAH.
6. Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Yahusha MESSIAH.
was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of Yahuah, and for the testimony of Yahusha MESSIAH.
7. Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Yahuah, and of his MESSIAH; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Ephesians 4:5 One MASTER, one faith, one baptism)
a. Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Yahusha MESSIAH OUR MASTER.
b. Acts 11:17 Forasmuch then as Yahuah gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the MASTER Yahusha MESSIAH; what was I, that I could withstand Yahuah?
c. Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the MASTER Yahusha MESSIAH we shall be saved, even as they.
Who is the King of Kings?
1. Daniel 2:47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your AL MIGHTY is a Yahuah of ELOHIM , and a MASTER of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret. Isaiah 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Yahuah of hosts. Isaiah 33:22 For theYaHuWaH is our judge, the Yahuah is our lawgiver, the Yahuah is our king; he will save us. TORAH=LAW
1. 1 Timothy 6:14-15 That thou
keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of
our MASTER Yahusha MESSIAH: 15 Which in his times he shall show, who is
the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and MASTER OF
2. Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is MASTER of MASTERS, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
3. Revelation 19:13-16 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of Yahuah . 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty Yahuah. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND MASTER OF MASTERS.
They both claim KING
Who is the True Elohim?
1. Jeremiah 10:10 But the
is the true ELOHIM, he is the living Yahuah , and an everlasting king:
at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able
to abide his indignation.
2. John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true Yahuah , and Yahusha MESSIAH, whom thou hast sent.
1. 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of Yahuah is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Yahusha MESSIAH. This is the true Yahuah, and eternal life.
They both claim to be the Almighty
Would he share His Glory?
1. Isaiah 42:8 I am the
that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my
praise to graven images.
2. Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
3. Malachi 2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Yahuah of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
4. Revelation 7:9-12 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Yahuah which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped Yahuah, 12 Saying, Omen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honors, and power, and might, be unto our Yahuah for ever and ever. Omen.
5. Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear Yahuah, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
1. Matthew 19:28 And
unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the
regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory,
ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of
2. Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
3. Luke 2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
4. Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the Yahuah of peace, that brought again from the dead our MASTER Yahusha, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Yahusha MESSIAH; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Omen.
5. 2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Yahusha MESSIAH. To him be glory both now and for ever. Omen.
6. Revelation 5:11-12 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honors, and glory, and blessing.
He said he would not share his glory. I hope you see that they are ONE.... The Same Yesterday, Today and For ever.
Is the Honor to the Father or the Son?
A. John 5:21-23 For as the Father
raised up the dead, and quickened them; even so the Son quickened whom he
will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment
unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour
the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which
hath sent him.
B. John 12:44-45 Yahusha cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
C. John 10:27-33 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself Yahuah.
D. John 14:7-9 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, MASTER, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Yahusha saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 1. Hebrews 1:1-3 Yahuah, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down as the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Is Yahusha, YAHUAH?
Jeremiah 23:5-6 "Behold, the days are coming," says the (Yahuah), "That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. 6 In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE (Yahuah) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Timothy I 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of Holiness: Yahuah was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Is Yahusha Elohim with Us?
Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Yahuah Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel
Was YAHUAH manifest in the Flesh?
Timothy I 3:16 AND BEYOND ALL QUESTION, THE SECRET OF REVERENCE IS GREAT WHO WAS REVEALED IN THE FLESH, DECLARED RIGHT IN SPIRIT, WAS SEEN BY MESSENGERS, WAS PROCLAIM AMONG NATIONS, WAS BELIEVED ON IN THE WORLD, WAS TAKE UP IN ESTEEM. Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Yahuah Elohim of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people
Are we to address Yahusha as YAHUAH?
John 20:24-29 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Yahusha came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the MASTER. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Yahusha, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My MASTER and my Yahuah. 29 Yahusha saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
To whom will all knee bow?
1. Isaiah 45:21-23 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Yahuah? and there is no ELOHIM else beside me; a just Yahuah and a Savior; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am Yahuah, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
1. Philippians 2:10-11 That at the name of Yahusha every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Yahusha MESSIAH is MASTER, to the glory of Yahuah the Father.
Prepare the WAY by John the Baptist?
1. Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send
my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Yahuah,
whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of
the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the
Yahuah of hosts.
2. Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Yahuah, make straight in the desert a highway for our Yahuah.
3. Matthew 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Who Rewards every Man?
1. Psalms 62:11-12 Yahuah hath
spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto ELOHIM.
12 Also unto thee, O Yahuah, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to
every man according to his work.
2. Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Yahuah ELOHIM will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
3. Psalms 54:4-5 Behold, ELOHIM is mine helper: the Yahuah is with them that uphold my soul. 5 He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
4. Psalms 94:1-2 O Yahuah ELOHIM, to whom vengeance belongeth; O Yahuah, to whom vengeance belongeth, show thyself. 2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
5. Isaiah 62:11 Behold, the Yahuah hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
1. Revelation 22:12-13 And,
behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man
according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning
and the end, the first and the last.
2. Matthew 16:27-28 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Who is the Light?
1. Psalms 18:28 For thou wilt
light my candle: the Yahuah my ELOHIM will enlighten my darkness.
2. Psalms 27:1 A Psalm of David. The Yahuah is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Yahuah is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
3. Psalms 36:7-9 How excellent is thy loving-kindness, O Yahuah! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. 8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. 9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
4. Isaiah 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Yahuah.
5. Isaiah 60:19-20 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Yahuah shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy Yahuah thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Yahuah shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
6. Micah 7:8-9 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Yahuah shall be a light unto me. 9 I will bear the indignation of the Yahuah, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
1. John 1:1-4 In the beginning was
the Word, and the Word was with Yahuah, and the Word was Yahuah. 2 The
same was in the beginning with Yahuah . 3 All things were made by him;
and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life;
and the life was the light of men.
2. John 8:12 Then spake Yahusha again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
3. John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
What great things YAHUAH has done?
ZecharYah 14 tells us about the return of Yahusha to Earth; the text describes the "Day of Yahuah", and how Yahuah will gather "all the nations against Yerushaliyim to battle". "Then Yahuah will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives . . . and Yahuah will be King over all the Earth; in that day Yahuah will be the only one, and His name the only one." Notice that this same event is described in chapter 12, and "the inhabitants" will recognize Him and mourn: v.10 "And it will come about in that day that I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Yerushaliyim. And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Yerushaliyim the Spirit of chen (favor) and supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born."
Luke 8:38-39 Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Yahusha sent him away, saying, 39 Return to thine own house, and show how great things Yahuah hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Yahusha had done unto him.
John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and life. NO MAN comes to Yahuah except through Me."
John I 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Set Apart Spirit: and these three are one.
John 4:24 Yahuah is a Spirit: and they that Worship him must worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
THE TRUE AND LIVING Yahuah
The RIDDLE: Proverbs 30:1-6 The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even the prophecy: the man spoke unto Ithiel, even unto Ithiel and Ucal, Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man. neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the Holy. Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his NAME, and what is his Son's Name, if thou canst tell? Every word of Yahuah is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Psalms 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Yahuah IS MY SHEPHERDPsalms 23:1 Yahuah is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell in YaHuWaH's house forever.
Isaiah 40:10-13 Behold, the Yahuah ELOHIM will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. He shall feed his flock like a Shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? Who hath directed the Spirit of the Yahuah, or being his counselor hath taught him?
Matthew 22:41-46 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Yahusha asked them, Saying, What think ye of MESSIAH? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him MASTER, saying, The MASTER said unto my MASTER, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him MASTER, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions. Psalms 110:1 A Psalm of David. The MASTER said unto my MASTER, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning Yahuah created the heaven and the earth. John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Yahuah, and the Word was Yahuah. The same was in the beginning with Yahuah. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:14 And the Word was made Flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and Truth.
Repent from Wrong Doctrine, Trust in our Heavenly Father that came in the Flesh to Die for our SINS, Religion is being UNMASKED because is about relationships with the Father in TRUTH. Must be HIS truth not Mans.
Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell? Psalms 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. THE TRUE NAME
Read the The RIDDLE: in the first page on this web site to find more about the Deity...
NOW EVERYONE UNDERSTAND that Yahusha was born on EART and CAME in the FLESH.. This passage is clear that is teaching that YAHUAH came in the FLESH.. That is the only reason it saying that he came in the FLESH.. THINK..
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of YAHUAH: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of YAHUAH: Every spirit that confesseth that Yahusha the Messiah is come in the flesh is of YAHUAH: 1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahusha the Messiah is come in the flesh is not of YAHUAH: and this is that spirit of antimessiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
There are many teacher out there that put YAHUAH in a box and cannot understand his DEITY.. and this passages tell you WHY.. that is the ANTIMESSHIAH SPIRIT..
Search the scripture, there are many more..