WHEN YAHUAH SPEAKS
YOU KNOW IS TRUE
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches...
The Teachers of the old testament in the days of YAHUSHA where blind until YAHUSHA open the words to them. Christians should take the book of Revelation very serious, The book of Revelation is the word of YAHUAH WARNING us about the Future Prophecy of the Christian Churches at the end of the era. The Mother Church and Her Daughters will be judge. The protestant have many practices that came from mother and both are full of leaven. When the bible speaks of the daughters of Jerusalem, its speaking of the Protestant churches and when the bible speaks of the mother church its the Roman Catholic church. The word repent in revelation is use at least ten times to warn the protestant churches Revelation 2:5-16-21-22-3:3-3:19-9:20- 9:21-16:9-16:11 . Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. This scripture should alarm the Christians, because they are many. Matthew 7:21-22 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. The Christians are not doing according what the bible teaches and again you must notice we must do what the Father wills. Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Jeremiah 16:19-20 O YAHUAH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Notice the gentiles will come from the great commission and will say they have inherited lies, They had made gods unto themselves. Jeremiah 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Again we see that it was predicted about his name being forgotten until the appointed time. I am warning Christianity of the truth and what the bible is revealing to us at the end of the era.
TOO MANY SCRIPTURE TO IGNORE
The bible is a book put together from the different scrolls. The bible is the past, present and future. Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the YAHUAH, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. The bible is a history of the human race and rebellion to a perfect YAHUAH. The bible are love letters to does of us that will read it and follow it, and to does who disobey is a curse. Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. The bible give us the future by the pass. Every prophecy will come to pass written in the scrolls. Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. The bible has not jet been fulfilled. We have the beginning with Adam and Eve, we have man being deceive by the Serpent. Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the YAHUAH the Almighty had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath YAHUAH said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? We have the History of man in the past, in the present and in the FUTURE. Is right in front of our eyes mans sin and rebellion against the Holy one, as we journey through life we find that we are no different that the first man we want things now, we become our own ruler, and we become selfish and proud-full. Since the history of man the bible show us the love and mercy that YAHUAH has for his children, the compassion to come down to hearth to be slaughter and humiliated for his children. John 3:16 For YAHUAH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. None of us is worthy to be in his present little alone in heaven, but his sacrifice purge it for us. Corinthians I 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Messiah our Passover is sacrificed for us: Exodus 12:47-50 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the YAHUAH, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you. Thus did all the children of Israel; as the YAHUAH commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they. Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down as the right hand of YAHUAH; My brother in Messiah learn from the history of man and the bible, the Israelites and the Jews in all the writing in the scrolls kept on breaking all YAHUAH's LAWS. So YAHUAH scatter all Israel among the Gentiles. Hosea 8:8 Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure. Both houses have committed evil against YAHUAH. Jeremiah 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also. Jeremiah 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the YAHUAH. Jeremiah 7:30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the YAHUAH: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it. Just read the bible and you will find man sin and every time that YAHUAH's people sin he destroy them. He never changes. Malachi 3:6 For I am the YAHUAH, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Hebrews 13:8 YAHUSHA Messiah the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Peter II 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. We must judge our self according to the Torah the bible to see if we are living in the light, and if we do these right will we not be judge, now judging means changing to his ways. Corinthians I 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. Peter I 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: Psalms 78:10 They kept not the covenant of YAHUAH, and refused to walk in his law; Psalms 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the YAHUAH. Psalms 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. Psalms 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. To walk in the LIGHT you must walk in "TORAH = LAW"
The bible is not only a history but is also the word that guide us in our journey, the consequences and rewards are written in the bible. Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. From the beginning YAHUAH is being dealing with our sins and calling us to walk in Torah "LAWS", The savior has come, and when we come to him for forgiveness we must turn into obedience of the Kings rules. The narrow road, Matthew 7:14 Because Strait is the gate, and Narrow is the Way, which leadeth unto life, and Few there be that find it. Why Narrow because the rules must be followed or you will sin all your life. Psalms 78:10 Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of YAHUAH, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Believe me he is not playing games, his love mercy is showing all over the bible, so stop... think!!! Choose Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the YAHUAH, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the YAHUAH. The bible teach us to choose side either YAHUAH WAYS or what ever.. Your either his or your not. Do you know him? What does he said about does who know him? John I 2:3-6 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of YAHUAH perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. Lets just look in the book of Acts the Disciples Kept the Sabbath 84 Times, should you do the same? YAHUSHA kept the Holy Days, The Sabbath and use proper names, Should we do the Same? YES and YES. Peter I 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Messiah also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: When YAHUSHA started to teach the so called church LEADERS, PREACHERS, they wanted to stone him because he was teaching complete different that they understood the scrolls. John 10:30 I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Nothing from Adam until he came was right nothing from the time that he came to now is right, the same spirit of Anti Messiah is at work in the Church, the leaven "Matthew 16:6" has take over the teaching of the Churches. Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Now we have the church divided into more the 22,000 categories teaching different doctrines, To many Pharisees and Sadducees, now more sophisticated and even more money to back them up. Teaching doctrines of demons. Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Timothy I 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Our father is telling us in: Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Messiah shall give thee light. Just find a good dictionary and search the two words Faith and Light and also search the scriptures for the same two words. The word FAITH and you will find that it means TRUST & OBEY, and search for the Word LIGHT and you will find it means LAW & TRUTH.
Well now we must be under a "New Testament" these one of the most famous quote from the now days Pharisees and of the Sadducees "Preachers and Teachers of Christianity" They're so subtle they remind me of the Serpent. Notice in the Exodus what YAHUAH tell the First Congregation or True "Church" : Exodus 12:47-50 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the YAHUAH, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you. Thus did all the children of Israel; as the YAHUAH commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they. If you truly are seeking the truth when you read the bible you will see that YAHUAH is not a man that he will change. Numbers 23:19 YAHUAH is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Why all the mystery in the bible why parables ? here is your answer Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is Holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. YAHUAH never gives the holy things to does who do not obey his LAWS...Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Corinthians I 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. Hebrews 5:12-14 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of YAHUAH; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. We the believer must stop drinking milk and grow up and eat the meat of YAHUAH. Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YAHUAH.
Now if we claim the Covenant Promises of Abraham should we not do what Abraham did. Genesis 12:1 Now the YAHUAH had said unto Abram, Get thee out of (out of Egypt way of Life) thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee: Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: Jeremiah 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed YAHUAH, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of YAHUAH. Acts 2:38-39 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of YAHUSHA Messiah for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the YAHUAH our Elohim shall call. The promise of the Holy Spirit is to Abraham seed that YAHUAH will called. Now if you are Abraham seed should you obey the covenant like he did? To many scriptures to ignore the truth, to many prophecy for the end times to show us the leaven in Christianity. The pastors are not teaching with malicious intend but they are teaching wrong... Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. Ezekiel 34:2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the YAHUAH our Elohim unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? The bible is clear... Stop believing your own way start to worship in his truth don't establish your own WAY. The New Testament Paul is going from church to church teaching the truth and they all had so many errors in their doctrine, now 2000 years later the error is even bigger.
Romans 10:1-6 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to YAHUAH for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of YAHUAH, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of YAHUAH's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of YAHUAH. For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Messiah down from above:)
You wonder why the bible has so many errors is because they didn't have the rules like the scribe at the time of the Torah was written. Constantine made so many changes and he assign his own Priest line and its gone to hell ever since. Notice that in the book of revelation the Mother church "Catholic" and the Daughters "Protestants" are lukewarm. Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art LUKEWARM, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Look what the bible says about the Root of Christianity: "Romans 11:16 For if the firstfruit be Holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. "
RULES FOR THE SCRIBE FOR COPYING THE HEBREW TEXT
Notice that the scribe had very strict rules to copy the Torah and was important not to make any mistake.
Laws must be written on skins of clean animals
The scribe (sofer) must be a verifiable Jew.
Copies must be tied with strings of clean animals.
The length of the scroll (sefer) must contain sixty (60) letters and the width must contain thirty (30) letters.
The ink must be black.
No more than one letter can be written from memory.
If a mistake is made, the copy must be destroyed and a new sefer (scroll) is begun.
The space of one hair between consonants must be maintained.
Maintain the space of nine consonants between every section.
The 5th book of Moshe must end exactly at the last line.
The sofer must sit in full Jewish dress.
The sofer must wash (mikvah) his whole body before beginning.
The pen must not be newly dipped in ink when writing the name of YAHUAH.
The sofer must not look up to address even the king if he is not finished with a skin.
All numerical values of the Hebrew letters going up, going down and going across in the old copy must match exactly the numerical values of the new copy. (Who ever counted the letters of the Koran, Book of Mormon, the Vedas or any other piece of literature, for that matter?)
The new copy is considered to be the most authentic copy. Only the new copy is to be read in the synagogue. The old copy is then destroyed by fire and buried.
Note: Marvin Wilson states so eloquently in "Our Father Abraham" (p.308): "If a Torah scroll accidentally drops to the floor, those present are required to fast. G-d's law brings life, so a Torah scroll is dressed as if it were a living person; it has a covering, a breastplate, and a crown. If a fire were to break out in the sanctuary of a synagogue, after saving all human lives, the very next items in priority for rescue are the sacred Torahs. When a Torah scroll becomes old or irreparably damaged, it is buried in a grave, like a human being."
A WARNING FROM YAHUAH
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcome I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of YAHUAH.
It is important to realize that most of the Pastors and Teachers and people that teach Christianity doctrine are not deceiving people with Malicious Intent. They are simply passing on what has been taught to them, believing that it is the TRUTH. Many Catholic and Protestant and Mormonism and Jehovah's Witness have a Zeal for Elohim but is not based on biblical knowledge. Just like in Romans 10:1-5
All believers should ask this questions to them self and the pastor or leaders in church.
1. Why did he say would he find faith? Did he not know how many Christians would be in the world now? Is it because Christianities faith is not true faith? Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
2. Why did he say: What days is he talking about? What does ten men and nations represent? What is the skirt of the Jew? Why is Elohim with him? Why did he that we would follow the Jew at the end times? Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith YAHUAH of hosts: In those days shall ten men take hold, out of all languages of the nations, shall even take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you; for we have heard [that] Elohim is with you.
3. Why did he say strait? Why narrow? Why few find it? Aren't there many Christians in the world? Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
4. Why did he say the whole world is deceived.? Is Christianity part of the whole world? Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceive the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
5. Why did he say: Why is the Law spiritual? Is this saying if you don't keep the law you aren't spiritual? Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual:
6. Why did he say: Why must we keep his commandments? Why did he say they don't have the truth in them? Is he saying no law obedience, there is no truth in them? John I 2:2-4 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
7. Why did he say: What is the day of affliction? Who is he talking about, the gentiles? Why did he say they came from all the ends of the earth? Why did he say Gentiles inherit lies? Is Christianity the Gentiles? Jeremiah 16:19 O YAHUAH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
8. Why did he say destroyed for lack of knowledge? Why did he say they would be no priest? Why did he say they forgot the law? Who is he rejecting, the law breakers? Is Hosea talking about the harlot of Christianity? Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy YAHUAH, I will also forget thy children.
9. Why did he say they cause my people to forgot his Name? Is this because his people call him by the wrong name? Jeremiah 23:26 How long shall [this] be in the heart of the prophets who Prophesy Falsehood, and who are Prophets of the deceit of their own heart? who think to cause my PEOPLE to FORGET my NAME by their Dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor: as their fathers have forgotten my NAME for BAAL.
10. Why did he say, you must do his fathers will? Why will many be fooled? What is iniquity he is talking about? Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work Iniquity.
11. Why did he say keep my law? Why did he say it brings fruit? Why did he say that the law keeps us from perishing? Why is the law a lamp and the truth? Romans 3:28-31 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the Elohim of the Jews only? Is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one Elohim, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? Elohim forbid: yea, we establish the law. Psalms 1:2-3 But his delight is in the law of the YAHUAH; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalms 19:7-9 The law of the YAHUAH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YAHUAH is sure, making wise the simple. Psalms 119:92 Unless thy law had been my delight, I should then have PERISHED in mine affliction. Psalms 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is truth. Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
12. Why did he say salvation in no other name? Why did he say he would not give his glory to another? Why should his name be praised and Holy? What name is right YAHUAH, YAHUSHA or Jehovah or Jesus? Why is the name so important to him? Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Isaiah 42:8 I am YAHUAH, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, for mine own sake, will I do [it]; for how should [my name] be profaned? and I will not give my glory unto another. Psalm 113:3. "From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same YAHUAH's name is to be praised. Why did he said: Why is salvation found in no other name? John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; if another come in his OWN NAME, him ye will receive.
13. Why did he say let no one judge me because of the New Moon, Sabbath I keep? What does he mean by Shadows of things to come? Do you think he is talking to Christians that don't keep it or the few who do? Colossians 2:16 Let none therefore judge you in Meat or in Drink, or in matter of Feast, or New Moon, or Sabbaths, which are a Shadow of things to Come; but the body [is] of Messiah.
14. Why did he say: Why more punishment? Why did he say unholy thing if you said nothing is unholy to those who believe? How can one despite the spirit of grace? Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of YAHUAH, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
15. Why did he say work out your salvation with fear and trebling? What does he mean by lip service? Why did he say fear is the beginning of wisdom? Why do you say I am teaching by fear? Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Mark 7:6 But he answering said to them, Well did Esaias prophesy concerning you Hypocrites, as it is written, This people honor me with their LIPS, but their heart is far away from me. Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the YAHUAH is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
16. Why did he say: Why sanctification comes from his word? Why is sin the same as breaking his law? Is Christianity not obeying the law, are they sinning? John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John I 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
17. What does he mean by righteousness, whose righteousness? Is he talking about Christianity that has a seal, but doesn't obey his laws? John I 3:9-11 Whosoever is born of YAHUAH doth not commit SIN; for his seed Remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of Elohim In this the children of YAHUAH are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of Elohim, neither he that loveth not his brother. Romans 10:1-5 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to YAHUAH for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of YAHUAH, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of YAHUAH'S righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of YAHUAH. For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
18. Why did he say: If you do these things you will not inherit the Kingdom? What does he mean by defile? Does grace also cover their disobedience and their repetitious actions. after their attaining knowledge? Corinthians I 6:9-10 Know ye not that the Unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of YAHUAH? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of YAHUAH. Corinthians I 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of YAHUAH, and that the Spirit of YAHUAH dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of YAHUAH, him shall YAHUAH destroy; for the temple of YAHUAH is holy, which temple ye are.
19. What times and laws is he talking about that were changed? Could this mean our pagan calendar and pagan celebrations? Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:
20. Why is he like the lamb? Why does he speak as a dragon? Is this a counterfeit to our savior? Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had Two Horns like a LAMB, and he spake as a dragon.
His primary tool is deception and he uses it to seduce humanity with cleverly created Counterfeits that divert peopleís attention away from the Truth James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can Faith Save Him?
Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living Elohim. HEB 10:28,31Moses has also given us instruction for the identification of a false prophets, teachers, or messiahs. If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them, you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the YAHUAH your Elohim is testing you to find out if you love the YAHUAH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall follow the YAHUAH your Elohim and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the YAHUAH your Elohim who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the YAHUAH your Elohim commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from among you. DEU 13:1-5
For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote of Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?" JOH 5:46-47 A failure to understand and teach Moses will result in a failure to understand and teach YAHUSHA properly.
According to Moses, YAHUAH would permit
false brethren to enter the fellowship to test us. He said that some of these
countrymen would have the power to show signs and wonders. YAHUSHA came to us as
one of our countryman and He had the power to show signs and wonders. Moses said
that the false prophet, teacher, or messiah would attempt to seduce us in a way
different from YAHUAH and Moses. He said that this false person would give another
definition of YAHUAH, tell us not to keep YAHUAH'S commandments, nor listen to His
voice, serve Him, or cling to Him. The basic teaching of Torah is to love, obey,
and cling to the YAHUAH. Genesis 26:5 because
that Abraham hearkened to my voice, and kept my
CHARGE, my COMMANDMENTS, my STATUTES, and my LAWS
(NOTICE NOT FAITH ONLY) Is important to see Abraham obey 4 things. Hebrews 2:16 For he does not indeed take hold of angels
[by the hand], but he takes hold of the seed of Abraham. If your eyes are been
open you must be Abraham seed. James 2:14 What [is] the profit, my
brethren, if any one say he have faith, but have not works? can faith save him?
James 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he had
offered Isaac his son upon the altar? James 2:23 And the scripture was
Fulfilled which says, Abraham believed YAHUAH, and it was reckoned to him as
righteousness, and he was called Friend of YAHUAH.
Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou Elohim? Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the LAW are just before ELOHIM, but the DOERS of the LAW shall be JUSTIFIED. Psalms 1:2-3 But his delight is in the law of the YAHUAH; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Is he saying that Fruits only come to the Believer by OBEYING the law?. Psalms 19:7 The law of the YAHUAH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YAHUAH is sure, making wise the simple. Psalms 78:10 They kept not the covenant of Elohim, and refused to walk in his law; Psalms 105:45 That they might observe his Statutes, and keep his Laws. Psalms 119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law. Psalms 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. Proverbs 6:23 For the Commandment is a Lamp; and the law is Light; and reproofs of Instruction are the WAY of Life: Psalms 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is truth. Proverbs 28:7 Whoso keepeth the (Torah) Law is a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, Seal the (Torah) Law Among my disciples. Isaiah 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; Because they have transgressed the (Torah) laws, changed the Ordinance, broken the Everlasting Covenant. Isaiah 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the (Torah) law of the (YAHUAH) Isaiah 33:22 For the (YAHUAH) is our judge, the (YAHUAH) is our lawgiver, the (YAHUAH) is our king; he will save us. Ezekiel 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my (Torah) laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall fallow my Sabbaths. Hosea 8:12 I have written to him the great things of my (Torah) Law, but they were counted as a strange thing. They called the Law a strange thing in the church old Testament Stuff!! Don't be like the foolish virgins in Matthew 25:1
Peter II 2:21 For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known [it] to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them. But that [word] of the true proverb has happened to them: [The] dog [has] turned back to his own VOMIT; and, [The] washed sow to [her] rolling in mud. Timothy I 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Are we in the latter times? Now if they teach wrong doctrine according to the bible this is what the bible says. John I 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. Many anti-Messiah have come in the last days, look how many different churches teaching many different doctrines.
But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit acts of immorality. REV 2:14
I leave you with these bible passages and questions. Why were the Sacred Names removed from the Scriptures? About 7000 times in the Old Testament and about 1000 times in the New Testament? Peter II 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Timothy II 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. We must teach the truth not our own doctrine. The King made the rules and we must obey to enter his Kingdom. Psalms 119:1-176 ALEPH.
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the YAHUAH. John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and Now is, when the True Worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Timothy I 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHUAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: Hebrews 13:8 YAHUSHA Messiah the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Proverbs 6:23 For the Commandment is a Lamp, and the teaching a LIGHT, and reproofs of INSTRUCTIONS are the WAY of LIFE
There are two Ways. There is the
way of the clean and there is the way of the unclean. The clean will embrace the
word of YAHUAH and allow His word and His law to
lead, guide and feed them. To them, whatever YAHUAH has declared as
holy is holy, whatever YAHUAH has declared to be
clean is clean, whatever YAHUAH has declared to be the truth is truth. They will
utilize YAHUAH'S word in order to warn them away from the unclean.
The unclean are the reverse. Whatever YAHUAH has declared to be holy is no longer holy. Whatever YAHUAH has declared to be clean is no longer clean. Whatever YAHUAH has declared to be truth is no longer truth. The unclean actually prefer unclean and unholy practices as a way of life. They delight more in the practices of the pagans and heathen than they do in the righteous ways of YAHUAH. Read about clean food and unclean Leviticus 11:2-23 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
The Apostle Paul writes, "Know ye
not that ye are the Temple of YAHUAH, and that the Spirit
of YAHUAH dwelleth in you? If any man
defile the Temple of YAHUAH, him shall YAHUAH destroy; for the Temple of
is holy, which temple ye are," 1 Cor. 3:16-17.
If you are the temple of YAHUAH, then what are you offering on your altar? Have you been deluded into offering swine on the altar of your temple? Is your sacrifice the unclean swine or is it YAHUSHA the Messiah, the true Messiah and Passover Lamb? You must embrace one Way or the other. You must embrace one messiah or the other. You cannot embrace both. Isaiah 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree (is this the cross) in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the YAHUAH. John I 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the YAHUAH Elohim had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath YAHUAH said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? Notice how subtle church is and how deceiving.
Corinthians II 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Church The BIBLE
Keep Sunday Keep the SABBATH
Called him Jehovah Called him YAHUAH
Called him Lord God etc Called him proper Titles
Called him Jesus Called him YAHUSHA
Called by Pagan Names Use proper Names
Not under the Law Keep the LAW (Torah)
Keep Holidays (Man made) Keep HOLY DAYS of Bible
Change his Word Obey every WORD
Follow the Church Teachings Follow the LAMB
Follow man Obey his VOICE
Galatians 1:7-10 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Messiah. But though we, or an Angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man (Churches) preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or YAHUAH? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Messiah
THE FATHERíS HOLY DAYS
TheSabbath, Passover, Unleavened Bread, First -Fruits, (Pentecost,) Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles and the Last Great Day.
Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If Elohim be for us, who can be against us? Corinthians I 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. Corinthians I 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the testimony of YAHUSHA Messiah. Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Elohim, and the faith of YAHUSHA. Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Why do you have to have the rights to the tree of life? Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the Mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his Image. I ask you what image do you have of our savior? Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: When you think of images, do you think of a picture or crucifixion or statues of the savior?
Thessalonians II 2:10 And with all deceivableness of UNRIGHTEOUSNESS in them that perish; because they RECEIVED not the love of the TRUTH, that they might be saved. Is he saying that the unrighteous will not be save because they don't follow the TRUTH? Thessalonians II 2:11 And for this cause Elohim shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a LIE: What lie has our heavenly father has given his people because they do not believe the TRUTH? Thessalonians II 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the TRUTH, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (LAW BRAKERS OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS) Matthew 16:11 How do ye not understand that [it was] not concerning bread I said to you, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees FALSE TEACHERS? Did he say a little wrong teaching corrupts the truth?
Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; Is he saying no obedience no salvation? Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHUAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
This is not a option this was a commandment from YAHUAH to all his people through out all generations. Also the true YAHUSHA will keep the Holy days, Sabbath, Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, (Pentecost) Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles and the Last Great DayÖ But Christians keep Christmas, Easter, etc. There are MANY contrasts, of course, but these are probably the most notorious ones. Sad but true, they really do preach a different Savior than the one we find in the Bible. Read about what our Heavenly Father commanded us to keep. Exodus Chapter 12: and Leviticus 23:1-19 And the YAHUAH spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the YAHUAH, which ye shall proclaim to be HOLY CONVOCATIONS,